The ability to use WhatsApp without a SIM card or phone number is only a matter of imagining it. Learn how to use this popular messaging system on your tablet, PC, and mobile phone in this post.
Use WhatsApp Without SIM or Phone Number
We’ve tried two different ways of using WhatsApp without a SIM card or phone number, and you may try both of them to see which works best for you. To utilize WhatsApp without a phone number or SIM card, you must complete the following preparatory steps.
- To install WhatsApp on your tablet, phone, or PC, download it if you haven’t already.
- If you have WhatsApp installed on your smartphone, make sure you’ve validated your account.
- You can erase your old WhatsApp number by uninstalling and reinstalling the program.
Use TextNow to Verify WhatsApp (Method#1)
The first option is to install the TextNow messaging program on your phone. You get a brand new phone number to put into WhatsApp that you may use to authenticate your account.
1. Download TextNow to your device
Use the Google Play Store, iTunes App Store, or Windows Phone Store to download the TextNow app to your device. If you are hoping to utilize WhatsApp on your PC, you should search for TextNow in your Android emulator.
2. Open the TextNow App and Note down Your Number
As soon as you download the TextNow app, launch it and go through the setup process. Once you’ve installed the app, write down your phone number.
If you do not see your phone number in TextNow or you have forgotten to note it down, follow the steps below to discover your TextNow number.
- Android: To find your Number on your Android phone, click on the three-line icon in the top left corner.
- iPhone: To install your fonts on the iPhone, iPod, or iPad, click on the 3-line icon, which is in the top left corner of your device. After clicking on the three-line icon, your phone number should appear.
- Windows Phone: On Windows Phone, navigate to the People section after launching the app, and you’ll see your phone number.
3. Open up WhatsApp and Verify Number
After jotting down your TextNow number, proceed through steps 3.1 to 3.5 on your smartphone, tablet, or PC.
Enter your TextNow phone number into WhatsApp. You’ll be requested to input your phone number after agreeing to the WhatsApp terms and conditions. You’ll be asked to input your Number and then enter the TextNow number.
3.1. Here Enter Your TextNow Number into WhatsApp
within the given time period, your submission will be canceled & you’ll have to start the process over again.)
3.2. Wait Now for SMS Verification to Fail
SMS verification will fail if you wait 5 minutes. In the event that SMS verification fails, you will be requested to phone your Number. To get a phone call through WhatsApp, click on the Call Me option.
3.3. Get your WhatsApp Verification Number
You will get a call from WhatsApp when you open the TextNow app on your device. The automatic WhatsApp voice will say your verification code multiple times. Keep track of your verification number.
3.4. Enter Verification Code in WhatsApp
Well, To verify your identity, you need to input the verification code from the automated phone call into WhatsApp.
3.5. Finish Setup
After you enter your verification code in WhatsApp, complete the setup process. Your WhatsApp account has been successfully established without a phone number.
In the event that this approach was unsuccessful for you, you may also try utilizing the textPlus app or the alternative way below.
Utilize Existing Landline to Verify WhatsApp (Method#2)
A second approach is to verify WhatsApp by using your current home phone/landline number. In order to use WhatsApp without a SIM card or a phone number, follow these steps.
1. Open WhatsApp on your Cell Phone, Tablet, or PC
On your mobile phone, tablet, or PC, open the WhatsApp application.
2. Enter Your Home Phone/Landline number
Enter your phone number when asked. Now Enter your country, then your home phone number.
3. Wait for Verification by SMS to Fail
Wait for Verification by SMS to Fail and Fail -> 3. So, Wait for Verification by SMS to Fail and Fail and Fail ->
If you fail to verify your identity via text message within 5 minutes, you will be given a phone call option. To obtain a call from WhatsApp to your home phone/landline, click on the Call Me option.
4. Enter the Verification Code
You will now receive a call from WhatsApp to your landline number as an automated system call. Your six-digit verification code will be repeated in a robotic voice. Takedown this code to verify your phone number, and enter it in WhatsApp.
Also, Check :
5. Complete the Setup Process
Once you’ve installed WhatsApp, you can begin using it without needing your cell phone number or SIM card.