Whenever switching to a new operating system, patience is key. You may not know that how to properly set up your computer or perform basic actions like splitting the screen or taking a screenshot. But as time goes by, you will quickly get the hang of the new OS. In this detailed guide, we will show you how to take different screenshot types on ChromeOS. Check now How to Take a Screenshot on Chromebook Laptop/ChromeOS Tablets?
How To Take a Screenshot on Chromebook?
How to Take a Full-Screen Screenshot
1. Press the Ctrl & Show windows keys simultaneously.
Note: Find The “Show windows” key is the sixth key from the left & has a rectangle icon with two lines.
2. Here, Your screenshot will pop up in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Now, Click on the image to edit it further.
How to Take a Partial Screenshot
1. Press the Shift, Ctrl, and Show windows keys at the same time.
2. Here, Your mouse cursor will turn into a crosshair icon. So, Use it to click and drag the screen area you want to capture.
3. Now, Let go of your mouse button to capture the screenshot.
You can use three screenshot options on ChromeOS: full-screen, partial, or you can take a screenshot of the active window.
Optionally, you can also take a screenshot using the menu located at the bottom right. For example, select the time, and then choose Screen capture.
How Do You Find Saved Screenshots on Chromebook?
As Your Chromebook stores all of your screenshots in the Downloads folder under the Files app. Suppose you don’t want to keep your screenshots on your Chromebook’s drive. You can save them in the cloud using Google Drive.
1. Go to Files, and select the Downloads folder.
2. Here, Select the screenshots you want to upload to Google Drive.
3. Now, Hit the Share option and then click on Save to Drive.
How Do You Take a Screenshot on ChromeOS Tablets
Suppose you own a ChromeOS tablet and want to take a full-screen screenshot, press the Power and Volume down buttons simultaneously.
Well, Oppositely, if you want to access additional screenshot options, hold the Power button, and select Screen capture.
Also, Check :
Now, To take a full-screen screenshot on your Chromebook, press the Ctrl and Show windows keys simultaneously. Here, To capture a partial screenshot, press the Shift, Ctrl, and Show windows keys. So, Your Chromebook automatically saves new screenshots in the Downloads folder. Well, Which screenshot method do you prefer to use? Do Let us know in the comments.