Microsoft Outlook Error [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] ? No worries, here are guidelines that are likely to solve your issues.
Microsoft outlook is an important thing in communication in our life nowadays. We do utilize it to send or receive emails from the sources we are linked with. Well, Sometimes things work fine and sometimes get problems. Outlook has too many problems or Errors, and when we face minor problems, we try our most suitable to solve that because there is also a solution to all problems. [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] Error is one of those errors, and we are going to have a look at this to solve it.
What is Microsoft Outlook?
This Microsoft Outlook is a software provided as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. This primary function of this software is to manage the email service. This is available for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS operating systems.
What is Pii Email Error?
As well, When using Microsoft Outlook, you might come across several errors which will be notified to you frequently. This [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] is one such Error noticed by quite a few Outlook users.
In case if you see the [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] error code, it means that your Outlook doesn’t work correctly. Therefore, what can you do to get Outlook to work correctly? Here are some simple instructions:
4 Ways to Solve – [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c]
Method 1: Clear Cache
- Clearing cache & cookies will make your previous strings clean, and all the data will be fresh. This can remove the stuck or broken data packets.
- Close & Reopen Microsoft Outlook.
- Now, Close Multiple Accounts or windows if you are utilizing them.
- Check for Microsoft 365 updates. ( Now Update the Latest Version )
- In case if an update is required, update all newcomers and then restart your pc now open Outlook plus see if the error [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] is solved. Whether it still persists, then try method 2.
Step 2: Fix Outlook Version
- Well, [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] Error could be caused by the installation process, that Outlook conflicts with other email accounts or just other software installed on your PC.
- So, you may need to remove a broken version of Outlook from your personal computer, then install the latest version of Outlook from the official site Microsoft Outlook.
Step 3: Use the Web App
- Go to Options at the upper corner & choose the version of the Outlook Web Application in the navigation pane.
- Then, Clear the Using the light edition of the checkbox for Outlook Web Application.
- Next, Option Save now.
- Here, Sign up from the light edition, close, & sign up for your account with a registered account.
Step 4: Update Outlook
Assure your computer meets the system requirements for the latest version of Microsoft Office.
- In many cases, when you run the Microsoft Office Setup program on a computer with an earlier version of Office installed, the earlier version is removed.
- Although, there are instances when an uninstall is necessary, such as if you run into errors or problems during installation.
- In case if you uninstall Office before installing the new version, your Office files won’t be deleted; however, if your version of Office includes Outlook, you may want to back up your Outlook data files.
- Now, See Find and transfer Outlook data files from one PC to another.
Contact Microsoft support for More instructions.
Also, Check :
Lastly, This is all you need to know about the all the PII Email Error Code [pii_email_cbd448bbd34c985e423c] on your Microsoft Outlook and how you can fix this Error. Suppose you have any queries regarding this topic or know of any better method to correct these errors, please let us know about it in the comments section below.