Email is, however, a great way to get your customers’ attention, and email automation makes marketing crusades that much easier.
What is Email Automation?
The title of the game in marketing is to reach your audience and resonate with them and create long-term relationships. To do that, you require to keep the communication going. That is where email automation comes in. Email automation involves sending out routine, targeted emails to specific customers based on a schedule when they are most suitable to respond, such as right after a purchase or after browsing a special product but not buying it.
What are the Advantages of Email Automation?
Seasoned marketing experts realize that there are many advantages to automating the email process. Some of the most important benefits are:
1. Engaging with Your Audience
Personalize your message, & your customers are more likely to respond. Customizing their experience makes every customer feel special and appreciated.
2. Retain More Customers
Lingering in touch with your current customers is much easier than converting new leads into sales. Automated emails make it simple to keep in touch or reach out if a customer hasn’t obtained it in a while.
3. Stretch Your Marketing Dollar Further
The further you can automate, the more you save up your hardworking marketing team to focus on other more important tasks. Using email automation software that supports them do their jobs could also boost morale with your marketers.
4. Grow Your Audience
Email automation encourages you to add new leads to your lists and streamline the method for welcoming new customers & pinging those who have gone dark.
5. Metrics to Gauge Where You Stand
Most CRM arrangements have built-in metrics that you can utilize to quickly gauge where you stand in terms of audience click-through, engagement, & responsiveness. These analytics can highlight emails that worked great and those that didn’t make the grade.
Email Automation Works Excellent for These Types of Communications with Your Customers
- Welcome emails.
- Lead generating emails.
- Customer retention emails.
- Abandoned cart follow-ups.
- Order confirmations.
- Discount offerings.
- New product promotions.
- Anniversary or birthday emails.
10 Simple Steps to Setup Email Automation in EngageBay
There are dozens of CRM applications on the market, and most of them include email automation tools built right in. EngageBay is 1 such program, and it’s super simple to set up an automated email campaign following the steps below:
We’ll find you have already built your email list through opt-ins and other email address collection devices.
- Be assured to segment your audience into “lists” or buckets to make email automation simple. Some demographics to think about are gender, income level, occupation, location, pain points, and where they are on the customer scale.
- Log into EngageBay and pick an automated email template.
- Use the email design tool with drag and drop technology to personalize the content, add pictures, links, and anything else you want.
- Don’t forget to add social media buttons & links.
- Choose your target list/bucket of customers to email.
- Choose a schedule or circumstance that triggers your email to send.
- Create an eye-catching subject line to make customers open your email.
- Test your crusade to make sure it works the way you want.
- Save it & forget it!
- All the automation is done for you.
Also, Check :
If you require to make changes later, log into your EngageBay account and edit the email contents and save. Other programs may have different tools for creating automated emails, but the overall process will be the same.