If you cannot share your gameplay using your Elgato Game Capture HD60, you should check the drivers and update them. So, Most issues you encounter with your device, including when your PC fails to recognize it, result from problematic drivers. Accordingly, in this short guide, we will show you how to resolve driver issues quickly and easily, ensuring that your device is always in good running condition.
How to Fix Elgato HD60 Driver Issues?
Well, there are two options you can install missing drivers or update existing ones. This first option is to go online to manually search for the correct manufacturer-recommended driver and then download and install it. So, This requires patience and skill.
The next and best option is to use an automatic tool that will recognize the required driver version & obtain it for you in just a click of the mouse.
How to Update the Elgato HD60 Drivers in Windows 10?
- 1: Update your drivers manually
- 2: Update your drivers automatically
We will go through these steps for each option.
Technique 1: Update Your Elgato HD60 Drivers Manually
- First, Visit the official Elgato support website and find the latest drivers available for your Video Capture device. Now, You will see them under “Newest Software (Windows).”
- Then, To begin the download, click the “Download driver for Elgato Video Capture” link.
- Next, Once the download is complete, go to the location where the downloaded .exe file is saved on your computer.
- Now, Double-click on the file to run the installation wizard.
- Here, click the Yes button when the prompt from User Account Control comes up.
- Now, Follow the instructions displayed by the installation wizard to complete the process.
- Lastly, Restart your computer once the installation is complete.
Technique 2: Update Your Elgato HD60 Drivers Automatically
However, With Auslogics Driver Updater, you can easily download your drivers and save yourself the time and effort. This tool is very user-friendly and trusted by experts. Auslogics is a Microsoft partner. So, Their software products have a mark of quality.
Now, Once you download and run the tool, it scans your computer for faulty drivers, corrupt, including missing, incompatible, and outdated drivers. It then presents you with a complete list, allowing you to perform an update with just a click of a button.
Since Auslogics Driver Updater recognizes your device’s specifications, it makes sure that you get the correct drivers recommended by your device manufacturer by removing the risk of downloading and installing the wrong Game Capture HD60 driver, which might happen if you decide to search for the driver manually.
This tool takes care of everything, including the download & installation process.
To Utilize the tool, here is what you have to do so:
- Tap here to visit its page.
- Download the Auslogics Driver Updater.
Note this: The free version will scan your computer for driver issues but won’t update them automatically. Now, We recommend you download the Pro version to update your drivers in one click.
- First, Run the installation file once the download is complete.
- So, After the installation process is done, the program will launch and scan your computer for any driver problems.
- Next, You will be presented with the drivers that need to be updated.
- Now, Click the ‘Update all’ button or click the Update button for the driver you want to edit.
- Finally, Restart your computer after the driver has been successfully updated.
Also, Check :
We hope you have found this guide helpful. So, If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to share them with us in the comments section below.