Well, PlayStation is a video gaming console brand with millions of users worldwide. PlayStation was introduced to the world in 1994 and has attracted millions of users who like playing video games on a PS console. The brand comprises five home video gaming consoles, a media center, two handhelds, a smartphone, and an online service. PlayStation Plus is an online service available for PS4 and PS5 games. If you want to use this service and learn all there is to know about PlayStation Plus 14 day trial, we have the right guide for you. In today’s document, we will review the PS Plus 14 day trial code or PlayStation Plus 14 day trial redeem code in depth. We’ll also look at how to get a free 14 day trial of PS Plus. So, let’s get started with our comprehensive introduction to PlayStation Plus and all you need to know about it.
How To Access PlayStation Plus 14 Day Trial?
Continue reading to learn more about the PlayStation Plus 14 day trial complete guide.
What’s PlayStation Plus?
- PlayStation Plus is a monthly subscription plan that improves the gaming experience.
- It offers PS users free games to play with family and friends every month.
- It offers several benefits to PS4 and PS5 users.
- In multiplayer games such as Call of Duty: Warzone, Fortnite, and others, the service is required for online play.
- The service offers at least one or two free games to its users every month.
- With PlayStation Plus, you may also get exclusive discounts on games.
- With PlayStation Plus, you may compete online against your friends.
- Additionally, it offers unique access to the PlayStation Store’s rates on video games, add-ons, pre-orders, and more.
- PS Plus gives users access to 100GB of online storage space, allowing them to upload saved games and move them from one PS4 console to another.
- PS Plus is accessible via PS4, PS3, PS Vita, or PS VR.
PlayStation Plus Subscription Plans
Before we go into the free 14 day PS Plus trial, let’s look at the PlayStation Plus subscription tiers, which include Essential, Extra, and Deluxe.
- Essential Plan – The Essential Plan, which costs about $9.99, is a one month subscription to the service.
- Extra Plan – A customer may opt for a one month subscription for $14.99 under this plan.
- Deluxe Plan – Users of PS Plus may opt for a one month subscription for $17.99 under the Deluxe Plan.
What’s PlayStation Plus 14 Day Trial?
- Along with other subscription plans, PlayStation Plus also offers its users a PS Plus subscription plan 14 day trial option, which allows users to enjoy all of the plan’s perks for 14 days without paying any fees.
- This 14 day trial may be canceled anytime if you do not want to pay for the subscription.
- If you do not cancel your free trial term within 14 days, it will automatically convert to a paid subscription.
How To Get PlayStation Plus 14 Day Trial?
You may opt for PS Plus with its 14 day free trial period to improve your gaming experience. You may get access to it by following these easy steps.
- Log in to your PlayStation 4 using an email address never used for the 14 day trial.
- Then, click the search option in the PlayStation Store and enter the trial.
- Then, choose the option to subscribe to the service and the payment method.
- You may now access the 14 day trial period.
How To Get Free 14 Day Trial PS Plus With PlayStation Link?
With PlayStation Link on your Android or iOS device, you may also opt for this free trial period.
- Sign in to your PS account after linking your email address to it.
- Open the PlayStation Plus option after that.
- Pick PlayStation Plus (14 DAY Trial MEMBERSHIP) and then Proceed to Checkout.
What’s PS Plus 14 Day Trial Code?
- PlayStation codes may be used on the platform to renew an existing PlayStation Plus subscription.
- These codes assist you in continuing to enjoy your PS Plus subscription and playing games of your choice.
- These codes may also be used to renew a subscription without paying.
How To Get PS Plus 14 Day Trial Code?
New PS customers may get their hands on a 14 Day Free Trial. A free trial may also be unavailable if you are in the United States or use a US payment card. On the other hand, PS users in Canada, the United Kingdom, and India are eligible for a 14 day free trial of PlayStation Plus. The procedures outlined below will assist you in accessing these codes.
- To begin, use a PlayStation account that has not previously been used for a 14 day trial service.
- Log in to your PS 4 or PS 5.
- The PlayStation Store should now be open.
- When you do the trial search, you will come across PS Plus: 14 Day Trial.
- Sign up for this service right now!
- Choose the free service and then choose your payment option.
- With the 14 day free trial, you may get a PlayStation Trial Code created via the PS Plus code-generating facility.
PS Plus 14 Day Trial Code List
Get your hands on a month long free trial subscription by using PlayStation Plus codes. As previously stated, these codes are created using the PS Plus code-generation program.
Note: The codes provided below are subject to expiry. Please make use of them as quickly as feasible.
How To Redeem PlayStation Plus 14 Day Trial Code?
By accessing your PS account, you can quickly redeem the 14 day trial code. You may apply a discount coupon to your PS Store shopping basket using the methods below.
- Navigate to the PlayStation Store using your PlayStation device.
- Add things to your PS shopping basket now.
- Choose the Enter Discount Code option right away.
- After that, enter the ten digit discount code.
- Finally, use the code to finish your purchase by following the on-screen instructions.
Can I Cancel 14 Day Trial Subscription?
Yes, your 14 day free trial subscription from your PlayStation account may be canceled. Select Auto-renewal in your account’s Account Information section to cancel this 14 day free trial.
Can 14 Day Free Trial Automatically Get Renewed To A Paid Subscription?
Yes, if not canceled before the free 14 day trial period, the free 14 day trial period is automatically extended to a paid subscription and you are charged the cost of the service.
How’s PlayStation Plus Different From PlayStation Now?
PlayStation Plus is a month-to-month subscription service that keeps your PlayStation Network up to date. PlayStation Now is a subscription service that allows users to stream certain PlayStation 3 games straight to their PlayStation 4.
Do I Require To Install PlayStation Plus Games?
No, PS Plus users are not required to install the free games on their PS4 or PS5 device. To keep the games, all you have to do is keep them in your library.
Is PlayStation Plus Necessary For All Online Games On PS?
No, a PS Plus subscription is not required for all online games. Final Fantasy XIV, for example, is one of the games that can be played without a PS Plus subscription.
Our article on PlayStation Plus 14 day trial helped inform you about this fantastic feature of PS Plus and the codes that may provide you a free subscription. If you’ve any more questions or recommendations, please leave them in the comments area below.