While Netflix, HBO, Disney Plus, and other streaming services continue raising their monthly prices, Peacock, NBC’s latest media platform, is among the most affordable. Peacock is a famous streaming service that offers a large variety of movies, games, premium telecasts, and shows for $4.99 monthly. So, if you’re wondering how to activate Peacock TV on your Samsung Smart TV, this guide is for you! You will learn how to obtain Peacock on Roku and Firestick, as well as how to get peacocktv.com tv/Samsung.
What Devices Does Peacock Support?
Peacock is compatible with the devices mentioned below.
Web Browsers – Chrome 11+ (Supported on Windows and Mac), Firefox 11+ (Supported on Windows and Mac), MS Edge 11+ (Supported on Windows and Mac), Safari 14+ (Supported on Mac).
Mobile & Tablet Devices – Peacock is supported by iOS 14 and Android 6.0.
Other Devices –
- Amazon Fire TV (Fire OS 5 and above) and Fire Tablet (Fire OS 5 and up).
- It also works with Android TV-enabled Smart TVs like Sony Bravia and set-top boxes like NVIDIA Shield that run Android OS 5.1 or above.
- Apple TV HD (4th Generation or later) running tvOS 13 or later.
- The Xbox One.
- The Xbox Series X and S.
Peacock is also available on LG Smart TV via AirPlay, Samsung Smart TV via AirPlay, VIZIO Smart TV, Xfinity Flex, and Xfinity X1.
How To Get Peacock On Samsung Smart TV Using Peacocktv.com tv/Samsung?
Follow the steps below to get the Peacock app for your Samsung Smart TV. All you have to do is ensure your TV is correctly connected to the internet.
Note: The steps for installing Peacock on your Smart TV may differ depending on the model of your TV. The steps below are for a Samsung Smart TV. Follow the instructions for your specific TV model.
- Navigate to your Samsung Smart TV’s Home screen.
- Go to the Apps area or the Apps Store to find all the apps.
- Find Peacock using the search field.
- Select the Peacock app by clicking it.
- To begin the downloading procedure, press the Install button.
- Launch the Peacock app when the installation is finished. You may launch the app from the app menu or your TV’s home screen.
- Then, click the Sign-in button and take note of the activation code that occurs on the screen.
- Navigate to https://www.peacocktv.com/activate in a web browser.
- Enter the previously specified activation code and press the Continue
- To access your Peacock TV account, enter your login details.
- The Samsung TV should restart now, and you should be able to see any Peacock material on the screen.
Note: The availability and download method differ based on the model and year of manufacture of the Samsung Smart TV.
This is important to know when you search for the response to whether Samsung TV is compatible with Peacock. Peacock is not accessible in every territory or location. It is accessible from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Italy. Peacock sometimes offers complimentary plans to its clients. However, you must now subscribe to a premium plan to continue receiving service.
|HOURS OF CONTENT
|Peacock Premium (with ads)
|Peacock Premium Plus (no ads)
Xfinity and Cox Cable customers who qualify for certain discounts may get Peacock Premium for free. So keep an eye on it at all times.
How To Get Peacock TV On Roku?
Follow these instructions to get Peacock TV on Roku.
- Navigate to the home screen with your Roku remote.
- Navigate to Streaming Channels or Search on the left now.
- Click the Peacock TV channel from the results list after typing Peacock TV in the search field.
- Click the Add Channel option to add the Peacock TV channel to your Roku device.
- After installing, please navigate back to the home screen, find the app, and log in using your Peacock credentials.
How To Get Peacock On Firestick?
Here are two easy techniques for getting Peacock on Amazon Firestick. One uses the Find technique, while the other uses voice commands.
- Navigate to your Amazon Firestick’s Home page. Then, go to the Find
- To type Peacock, use the on-screen keyboard or speak Peacock if your device allows voice commands.
- Click the Peacock app in the search results under the Apps & Games section.
- Then, to begin the app installation, press the Download or Get option.
- Open the Peacock app from the home page or store when the installation is finished. Then, to begin streaming, sign in or create a new account.
Using Voice Controls
Voice commands may be used to obtain Peacock on Firestick if your Firestick or Fire TV includes a remote.
- Hold down the voice command button on your remote for a second.
- If you are asked to speak, Peacock said.
- The page with the search results shows on the screen. In the Apps & Games area, search for and choose Peacock TV.
- Choose Get Now.
Tip: Alternatively, you may install Peacock via your Fire TV’s Appstore channel. However, this procedure will take a little longer.
This guide would have been ideal if you attempted to activate peacocktv.com tv/Samsung. Using Peacocktv.com tv/Samsung, follow the steps to activate Peacock on the Samsung Smart TV. Aside from that, if you want to learn more about Peacock, you may visit the official Peacock page and contact them with your questions.