There is no native or built-in method to repeatedly play YouTube videos or in a Loop on your Android Phone or Tablet. Thus, we are providing below some alternate methods to Loop YouTube Videos on Android Phone.
Loop YouTube Videos on Android SmartPhone Phone/Tablet
Now Playing YouTube Videos in a Loop on any Laptop or Desktop computer is easy. All this is required is to simply right-click on the Video and then select the Loop option in the contextual menu.
Though, there is really no way to right-click on a Video on your Android Phone, which efficiently means that you won’t be capable of accessing the right-click menu with the Loop option on your Android Phone.
Fortunately, you can Loop YouTube Videos on Android Phone or Tablet using any of the following alternate methods.
- Loop YouTube Videos on Android SmartPhone Using Chrome Browser
- Loop YouTube Videos On Android SmartPhone by Creating a Playlist
- Loop Videos on Android SmartPhone Using “Listen on Repeat” App
Loop YouTube Videos on Android SmartPhone Using Chrome Browser
The most comfortable way to Loop YouTube Videos on an Android phone is by opening the YouTube video in the Chrome browser.
1. Start, Open the Chrome browser on your Android Phone.
2. Then, Using Chrome Browser, go to youtube.com and start playing the YouTube Video that you want to Loop.
3. Next, Once the Video is open, click on the 3-dots menu icon from the top upper right edge of the screen & then click on the Request Desktop Site option in the drop-down menu (See image below)
4. Here, Once the page reloads in desktop mode on your phone, start playing the Video.
5. Now, long press on the Video to launch Video Options Menu & then click on the Loop option (See image below)
It will make the Video Play in a loop, permitting you to watch the same Video again & again.
Loop YouTube Videos On Android SmartPhone by Creating a Playlist
Another method of Looping YouTube Videos on Android Phone is by creating a playlist containing the Video you want to play in a Loop on your Android Phone.
1. First, Open the YouTube app on your Android Phone and then Search for the Video that you want to Loop.
2. Then, tap on the 3-dot icon located next to the Video and then tap on Add to Playlist option in the slide-up menu that appears.
Note: You may here be prompted to sign in to your Google Account
3. Now, tap on the Create new playlist option (See image below)
4. Here, On the next screen, enter a Name for the playlist and now choose whether you like to make the playlist public or private. Click on Done to save your playlist.
5. Next, After creating the playlist, go back to the home screen of the YouTube app and then click on the Library icon located at the bottom right corner of your screen (See image below)
6. So, On the next screen, click on the playlist that you had just created and then start playing the playlist on the next screen.
7. Well, Once your Playlist starts playing, click on the down arrow (1) next to your playlist’s name and then click on the Loop button (2).
Then, your selected YouTube Video will continue playing in a Loop on your Android Phone or Tablet, playing again and then again until you decide to stop the Video or quit the YouTube app.
Loop Videos on Android SmartPhone Using “Listen on Repeat” App
You can make use of Apps to Loop Videos on your Android Phone or Tablet. In this case, we will utilize an app named “Listen on Repeat” to play videos in Loop on your Android Phone.
1. Firstly, Open Google Play Store on your Android Phone and download the Listen on Repeat app.
2. Then, Open the App, after it finishes downloading.
3. Next, Once the app opens, tap on the search icon and search for the Video you desired to play in a Loop on your Android SmartPhone.
4. Here, From the list of search results, simply click on the Video that you Desired to play in a loop, also. It will start playing over & over again until you close the application or play another song.