The fan is handy to keep your computer cool or reduce the irritating noise like a wind tunnel. And adjusting your system’s Fan Speed Controller Software helps you keep your system cool when it is working hard.
So, Changing computer fan speeds can be done manually as well as automatically. Nevertheless, there is nothing like the automatic P.C. Fan controller or change computer fan speeds. Well, This quietly ramps up the fans when the system gets hot and turn them down when the system performs as usual.
As well you can change or control fan speeds manually, but the process is a bit tricky. Now, You need to connect a manual fan controller to your Windows system with knobs, which will set fans to different speeds.
Thus, it is best to go for the automatic option via software to control the computer’s fan speed. This automatic P.C. Fan speed Controller Software monitors temperatures from many sources & lets you modify the fan speeds on your machine when required.
Here, There are numerous programs available that work for you to change your computer fan’s speed. Although choosing the Right one is difficult as there are varieties of options available in the market.
List of Best PC Fan Speed Controller Software:
Therefore, in this article, to help you out, learn the best P.C. Fan speed Controller Software compatible with your Windows system, including the latest Windows 10 O.S.
Now, learn the complete information from the features to price to make a better decision.
The NoteBook FanControl software offers users the ability to control the computer’s fan speed. This is designed with the user’s friendly interface since, after the installation, it incorporates the P.C.’s taskbar.
So, After launching it for the first time, you can see it comes with a straightforward interface so that new beginners can manage it.
Now, To check whether this fan speed control Windows 10 tool supports your laptop or not, merely visit the GitHub official page.
Here, Check out the vital features included NoteBook FanControl software.
- So, This P.C. fan controller software provides the real-time CPU temperature reading and the current fan speed.
- Lets were controlling the fan speeds though simple slider situated in the middle part of the main menu.
- Now, This software fan controller allows enabling and disabling the fan control service.
- Here, Allow automatically launching the program at system startup.
- Then, Easy-to-use and compatible with Windows 7, 8 & Windows 10 as well.
The best functionality of this software is to change or control fan speeds on a P.C./laptop. So, Allows the users to select any one of numerous configuration as per your Notebook model and maker.
Some NoteBook FanControl is worthy software to control the fan speed on laptop/P.C. and download it visit – Download NoteBook FanControl.
The EasyTune 5 is Gigabyte software designed with easy to use interface. This allows Windows-based users to fine-tune their system settings or enhance and manage the system, voltages, and memory clocks.
EasyTune5 by Gigabyte incorporates various unique features here. Learn about them:
- This comes with Smart-Fan control to manage the fan speed of CPU and North-Bridge Chipset cooling fan.
- Attempt monitoring system status to verify P.C. health.
- Give overclocking to improve the system’s performance.
- The EasyTune5 advanced mode allows you were accessing the entire overclocking parameter settings feature like configure the M.I.B. & C.I.A. features.
- Permits the users to switch different modes by choosing between Easy Mode and Advanced Mode.
- Help all Windows versions.
As well, this change computer fan speeds software is pretty good and free from flaws; if you are looking for how to change CPU fan speed without bios, then you can go for this freeware software to control the fan speed of your P.C.
It allows configuring the CPU cooling fan speed as per different temperatures at different R.P.M. and suggests setting at full speed at 60oC.
For check more features and download the P.C. fan control software visit the official website: EasyTune 5 by Gigabyte.
This SpeedFan comes on the top of the list as it is a potent tool. So, This fan controller program monitors voltages, temperatures, and fan speeds in the system with the hardware monitors chip.
Anyways, this P.C. Fan Speed Controller Software comes with the various exciting features, here learn about them:
- The SpeedFan monitors P.C. temperature from different sources.
- Now, Access digital temperature sensors & adjust fan speeds, and hence reduce noise.
- This can access S.M.A.R.T. info and display hard disk performance.
- Its Supports SCSI disks also.
- In the system, the tray displays the system variables as charts and an indicator.
- This can manage various hardware monitors chips, hard disks, temperature readings, fan speed readings, voltage readings, P.W.M.s, etc.
- Compatible with Windows 9x, M.E., NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 2008, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows Server 2012.
- More compatible with Windows 64 bit also.
Therefore, these are the SpeedFan software’s fantastic features to change the fan speed on Windows P.C.s. Here, You need to properly configure this program so that you can modify fan speeds based on system temperatures.
Thus, this is all about the SpeedFan software to control the fan speed on the computer. So, You can check out more details about the program and download the software on the official site visit: SpeedFan Software Fan Controller.
Open Hardware Monitor
As well, This is another powerful software to change fan speed Windows 10. This is a free open source program that not only controls fan speeds but also manages temperature sensors, voltages, load and clock speeds of a Windows P.C./laptop.
This computer Fan Speed Controller Software has many unique features. Here learn some of the best ones.
- It Supports most of the latest hardware monitoring chips.
- Well, Monitored values are displayed in the main window in a customizable desktop or the system tray.
- It examines CPU temperature by reading the core temperature sensors of Intel and AMD processors.
- It has Displayed the A.T.I. and Nvidia video cards sensors.
- Well, Access S.M.A.R.T. hard drive temperature as well.
- It is run both on 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Its Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 & any x86 based Linux OS without installation.
So, These more alike the SpeedFan controller software and also a tough competitor. Instantly learn the Pros and cons of this fan control software.
Therefore, this is all about the Open Hardware Monitor. Here, You can learn more details on its official website & download it more there: Open Hardware Monitor.
This is a free fan speed monitor program for Windows. The H.W. Monitor has trusted hardware monitoring and P.C. fan speeds controller software.
Hence, let dig out the best features of H.W. Monitor software to control the fan.
- Monitor real-time speed of CPU fan & at least three cabinet fans
- This also tracks the minimum and maximum recorded fan speed of both CPU & cabinet fans on its interface.
- So, Monitor Motherboard voltage, processor’s voltage, processor temperature(both in Celsius and Fahrenheit), HDD & GPU temperature, System power usage in watts, and others.
- Complete interface data can be saved in a TXT file.
- Contain the standard sensor chips, like ITE® IT87 series, most Winbond® I.C.s, & others.
- Simple & easy and to use interface.
- Convenient for both 32 and 64-bit version
- It is Compatible with other as well as the latest Windows 10 version.
Well, This CPU fan speed control software is also powerful and provides various features to change or control the fan’s speed on the computer and CPU. Now learn the pros and cons:
So, the HWMonitor fan control software is not a very attractive or exciting program but delivers the promised features.
Now, You could learn more about it and also download it from the official website. Visit: HWMonitor Fan Control Software
So, This is another best freeware fan speed monitor software available for Windows O.S. Well, this is not having lots of bells and whistles like other software but good enough to turn up fan speed on a computer.
Here learn some of the interesting Z.O.T.A.C. FireStorm features:
- It has a Graphic card modification utility.
- Monitor & control fan speed of Nvidia Graphics card
- More help you control GPU clock speed, memory clock speed, shader clock speed, & V.D.D.C. values from its Clock section.
- Here, You can view immediate fan speed and modify fan speed easily.
- Give a dedicated Monitoring section to view real-time clock speed, temperature, fan speeds, etc.
- Its Supports Windows 7/8 & 10
As well, This laptop fan speed control Windows 10 software is a pretty good fan speed monitor. Plus, have some drawbacks do what it promises.
In case if you are willing to know more and download the Z.O.T.A.C. FireStorm P.C. Fan Speed Controller Software than visit the official website: ZOTAC FireStorm.
The Corsair Link PC fan controller software is also a free utility for Windows O.S. This effective fan speed monitor comes with a gaming-oriented interface.
Therefore, let dig out some fantastic features of the Corsair Link software fan controller.
- The fan speed monitor shows real-time CPU fan speed with CPU and GPU temperature, voltage, load, and DRAM frequency.
- This can also be used to configure warning notification of the CPU/GPU temperature and Fan speed fluctuation.
- Its Offers complete control over fans, compatible Corsair power supplies, lighting, and Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers work for cooling and performance.
- Plus, come with a gaming-oriented interface.
- Its Supports the latest hardware and all Windows O.S. including Windows 10
Well, These are some of its characteristics; this change computer fan speeds software is worth using and helps you prevent P.C. errors.
Now, Looking to know more about the software and download it visit: Corsair Link official website.
This HWiNFO fan control is also a freeware software for Windows. This useful software allows you to do various tasks rather than changing fan speeds on a computer and is pretty amazing.
Now, Learn several best features of HWiNFO PC fan controller software:
- This is a convenient software that allows adjusting immediate CPU and cabinet fan speeds.
- So, With this, you can monitor several system components like CPU, motherboard, HDD temperature, CPU and GPU usage, CPU package power, GPU power, Core clock, RAM usage, and more.
- Plus, provide each information about system CPU and GPU code names, CPU turbo frequency, RAM type, BIOS information, Sensors info, etc.
- Its Store a full report containing entire values of different parameters in a CSV file
- Its Supports the latest technologies and standards.
- It works with both 32-bit and 64 bit Windows
- It Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7/8 and 10
Hence, these are some of the features of the HWiNFO fan control software.
If you are willing to learn more about and download the Windows 10 fan control software, visit the official website: HWiNFO Fan Control Software.
Thinkpad Fan Controller (TPFanControl)
As well, this P.C. Fan Speed Controller Software somehow able to manage a place at 10th position in the list. Its free utility is working to reduce the fan noise in the notebooks.
Therefore, let’s have a look at the best TPFanControl features and know-how worthy it is:
- It has Monitor CPU and GPU temperatures by running in the background
- Its Adjust fan speeds for perfect cooling
- So, Show the notification icon of the CPU and GPU temperature.
- It Controls the system and CPU fan speeds by spinning up the fan only to keep the temperature low
- It supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows and all Windows operating system
So, it is found that after installing the software is works dramatically.
To know more about the comfort fan controlling software, visit the official website, and learn how it works on your Windows system: Download TPFanControl.
The Argus Monitor is a reliable and light program to change or control fan speeds. It runs in the background and control fan speeds as well as monitors hard disk health.
Now, learn the remarkable features of Argus Monitor software to change the fan speed on Windows P.C.s:
- It Control fan speed for mainboard & GPU based on entire available temperature sources
- It has Monitor HDD temperature and the health status by checking the S.M.A.R.T. attributes.
- This offers a graphical display of hard drives temperature.
- Shows the system’s fan speeds and allows controlling the speed smoothly.
- Begin with a graphical display of GPU and CPU temperature.
- It Informs you of the possibility of up to 70% before the hard drive fails so that users can save their essential data.
- HDD & S.S.D. benchmarks to process access time and transfer rates
- Give a graphical display of core frequency and also allow checking the power management is working correctly.
- Encourage all Windows versions 7, 8, 8.1 & 10 as well.
Therefore these are the Argus Monitor P.C. fan controller software features, now learn the pros and cons of this software.
So, This program is only available for 30 days, and if looking to continue to use it, it requires buying the license key.
Well, To know more information about the software and download the P.C. fan speeds controller program, head to – Argus Monitor’s Official Website.
Also, Check :
These are the top 10 tools to control or change the Fan Speed Controller Software of your Windows P.C./laptop system.
Well, I tried my best to list down the practical and freeware programs to control fan speeds compatible with the Windows system. Now, Learn the best features, pros, and cons based on the user’s review and get the best one that suits your needs.
We hope the given information in the article works for you and helps you solve how to control your P.C.’s fan’s queries.