Convert your ebook file to PDF to make it easier to access. If you want to watch your ePUB files in a printable document, learn how to convert ePUB to PDF with a web-based tool. You can also use a desktop ebook converter to add metadata and edit your converted PDF document in Microsoft Word. Best EPUB to PDF Converter.
How to Convert ePUB to PDF Online
Zamzar is an online ebook converter that lets you turn ePUB files into PDFs without downloading any software. To convert ePUB files with Zamzar:
1. Open the Zamzar site in any web browser and then select Add Files.
2. Select the ePUB File (s) you want to convert to PDF.
3. Select Convert to, then choose pdf from the list of options.
4. Select Convert Now
5. Select Download when the conversion is complete.
How to Convert ePUB to PDF File With a Desktop Ebook Converter
Online ebook converters like Zamzar don’t provide you the ability to make changes to your ePUB File. In case you want to add metadata or change the cover of your ebook, use a free desktop ePUB converter like Calibre instead. For converting an ePUB file to PDF format with Calibre:
1. Open Calibre and then select Add books to open the Select books dialog box.
2. Select the ePUB File you wan needs to convert to PDF.
3. Now, Select the ePUB File to highlight it, then You select Convert books to open the Convert dialog box.
4. Set the Output format to PDF.
5. So, Add or change the metadata as needed, then you select OK to return to the Calibre library.
6. Into the left pane, select the arrow with Formats to expand the list, and then choose PDF.
7. Select your PDF file, then select Save to disk to save the PDF file to a folder on your computer, removable media, or cloud account.
Different Converters produce different results, and therefore if the PDF file doesn’t look the way you want, you could utilize a different ePUB to PDF conversion tool. Well, When you work with online and desktop ebook converters, you won’t know what you’ll get until you try. On the other hand, you can edit the PDF file yourself to get the exact results you’re looking for.
How to Edit the PDF File in the Word
There are many online PDF editors available. There are also desktop apps that can handle the editing job. For example, Microsoft Word is a popular desktop app that edits PDF files and saves files in PDF format. To edit a PDF in Word:
Open the PDF file in Microsoft Word.
Now, Select OK to convert the PDF into a format that can be edited in Word.
So, make any changes you want to the PDF file, then select File.
Select Export now.
Choose to Create PDF/XPS to open the Publish as PDF or XPS dialog box.
Now, Navigate to the File folder you want to save the PDF file in, then select Publish.