You could wish to Download Photos From iCloud to PC as a backup, free up space in your iCloud account, or other reasons. The procedures to select and download photos from iCloud to PC are shown below.
1. Download Photos From iCloud to PC
On iCloud, there is no ‘Download All’ or ‘Select All’ option, as you may have seen. On iCloud, you won’t be able to select Multiple or All Photos with your mouse.
This might be an issue if you have thousands of photos in your iCloud account and want to download them to Windows PC.
Fortunately, you can select All iCloud Photos with a keyboard shortcut, and you’ll find two other ways to Download All Photos/images from iCloud to your Windows PC below.
2. Download All Photos From iCloud to PC Using Keyboard Shortcut
You may use this method to select and download up to 999 photos from iCloud to PC if the number of photos you wish to download from iCloud to PC is less than 1,000.
If you need to download more than 1,000 photos, go to the next method in this article, which is detailed below.
1. On your Windows computer, go to icloud.com.
2. Here, Enter your Apple ID and password to access your iCloud account.
3. Click the Photos icon once you’ve logged in.
4. Go to the Photos Tab in iCloud Photos and click on the First Photo.
5. To select All iCloud Photos, hold down the Shift, Ctrl, and Alt keys while pressing the Down Arrow Key.
Note: You may also click on the Last Photo at the bottom of the page.
6. Once you’ve chosen All Photos, click the Download button to begin the process of downloading all of your iCloud Photos to your computer.
Unless you modify the default settings, all iCloud Photos are downloaded to your computer’s ‘Downloads’ folder.
3. Download All Photos From iCloud to PC Using iCloud For Windows
The only method to download more than 1,000 photos from iCloud to your computer at once is to download and install the ‘iCloud For Windows’ application.
1. On your computer, download the iCloud For Windows programme.
2. Here, After the download is complete, double-click the iCloud Setup file and follow the on-screen directions to install iCloud For Windows on your computer.
3. Sign in to your iCloud Account by entering your Apple ID and Password when requested.
4. On the following page, click on the tiny box next to Photos to select the Photos option.
Select iCloud Photo Library from the pop-up menu and click Done.
Change the iCloud download location by clicking Change.
5. Click Apply to begin the process of syncing all of your iCloud photos to your computer’s Downloads folder.
6. Open the File Explorer on your PC after all of your iCloud Photos have been downloaded.
7. In the File Explorer window, in the left-pane, click the iCloud Photos tab. Next, click the Downloads Icon in the right-hand window.
8. On the following page, click the Downloads Folder to see all of your iCloud Photos organised into subfolders.
You may back up your Downloads Folder by copying it to your desktop, USB drive, or any other place on your computer.
4. Add iCloud to Windows Start Menu or Task Bar
By clicking on the Start button > right-clicking on iCloud > More > Pin to Taskbar, you may make it easier to launch iCloud.
Important: If you’re going to turn off iCloud Images, make sure you copy all of your photos from Downloads to a different folder beforehand.