WhatsApp Stickers displayed an overnight success since their roll-out for iOS and Android devices in 2018. While there continues a limited number of pre-made labels that you can download from WhatsApp, Now you can also create your customized stickers – meaning there are lots of options available.
Since the opening of the coronavirus pandemic, WhatsApp has been expanding its collaboration with the World Health Organization (WHO) as people across the globe continue to engage with these modern times.
Co-operating with the WHO, the immediate messaging giant has created a new sticker pack called “Together at Home” that aims to capture the emotions and moments that people are going through each day. These all stickers are available in 10 languages, including Arabic, German, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, French, and Spanish.
“This set offers creative ways to remind people to wash their hands, maintain distance, exercise, and, importantly, celebrate medical heroes and the personal heroes in all of our lives,” WhatsApp wrote in a blog post.
This Facebook-owned service explained that it is attempting to advance to users in a language that speaks “Billions” of times in a day on its platform: stickers.
WhatsApp Sticker Packs
In case you are looking to download any pre-made packs of stickers for WhatsApp on iOS, here is how:
- First, Open a WhatsApp Conversation.
- Now, Click on the post-it note like symbol on the right-hand side of the chat bar – you will see some various options appear below.
- Here, You will also see a “+” symbol above the pre-loaded stickers – this is where you can browse collection the WhatsApp sticker packs that can be downloaded.
The Process for Android Users is quite Similar:
- Start a WhatsApp conversation.
- Tick on the emoji symbol – in the left corner of the chat bar.
- Now you will then see several options displayed at the bottom of the screen, including a post-it like a symbol.
- Here click on the post-it like the symbol and see a plus “+” symbol appear on the right-hand side of the chat bar.
- So, Click on the “+” symbol, and you view all of the pre-made sticker packages available.
Create your custom Sticker Packs with these Simple Steps.
- Open to the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS) and download the “sticker maker for WhatsApp” app.
- Now, Click on “create a new sticker pack.”
- Here, Give your sticker pack a name – for your reference.
- Click on the new list option, and also, a page will open with an empty sticker tray.
- You can get a photo, open a gallery, or choose a file to begin creating your sticker.
- Now After you select the photo, it will be uploaded to the image editor.
- This image editor allows you to crop your chosen image into different shapes. You can choose “freehand” to manually crop the sticker or crop it into a square or circle.
- So, Once you have finished, save the image and repeat these steps to add more custom stickers to the pack.
- If you have three or more stickers in your pack, you can select the “publish sticker pack” option.
- You will next be asked to add these stickers to your WhatsApp app – accept and head to the WhatsApp application to start using your new custom stickers.
- Now, To remove a sticker pack: click the sticker pack you are looking to delete, click the three-dot icon in the main upper right corner of the package and then select “delete.”