WhatsApp is a text and voice messaging application that launched in 2009. It is become incredibly popular since then, in no small thanks to its features and flexibility. As a free service, WhatsApp allows for messages and calls on both desktop and mobile devices.
Chats make the most of WhatsApp, and also there are some ways to change it. The One of them is being able to change the style and format of the text. So You can not only bold, italicize text in your chats, but can change the font style within the photos you send.
Even so, the next time you think of sharing a picture, or you want to emphasize a Special word, follow these steps to set yourself aside from normal WhatsApp users. Let’s see how.
1. Modify Text in Your Chats
To convert a plain text into bold, place an asterisk on both sides of the text.
For Example, type LIKE *Hi, How are you?* and click send.
Another way is using a strikethrough into your text. To do that, you have to place Tilte ~ on both sides of the text.
For Example, type Like ~Hi, How are you?~ and then click send.
Open a private group or chat and type in the message. Well, that we are on the same page, let’s use “Hi, how are you?” as a standard message template. Now To italicize all you have to do is, use underscore on both sides of the text.
For Example, type Like _Hi, How are you?_ and click send.
In case you are a coder, you must already be familiar with monospace. You used this font style in WhatsApp as well. So apply this style, use three backticks “` on both sides of the text.
For Example, type Like “`Hi, How are you?“` and click send.
Otherwise, You can select the text you want to modify and choose from options as above in the extended menu. I don’t use this, although this method might be more comfortable for a lot of people.
2. Modify Text in Photos
WhatsApp photos and statuses are an excellent way to tell your friends what you are up to date. Now You can add text to the image and also change the colour, but there is not any other clear option to change the font style, but you can still do it. Let’s see how.
You can click a new picture or open one from your gallery and choose “T” from the top right corner. Let’s used the same text as the previous example like – “Hi, how are you?”.
Now hold and slide your finger from the colour selector section to the left of the screen. This will give you a preview of various fonts that you can choose from whenever you get the desired style.
Note: Note that there aren’t a lot of text options, but it might suffice, nonetheless. In case you are still hungry for more font styles, ke
3. Copying Text from a Generative Website
There are several sites where you can type in plain text and get the font style you desire. I know it is a long process as compared to other options we talked about, but still, if you are looking for a specific style or if you know the name of the font style you require, it is the only way forward.
So You can search for online font changer sites or used these lingojam or igfonts to experiment. This is an excellent way if you use WhatsApp Web. However, you do need to type and then copy/paste it in the chat.
4. Third-Party Apps
Some apps let you change the font and add different styles. This way, you are not limited to choices within WhatsApp.
Here are few you can try
1. Copy Anywhere, Stylish text is an application that has many styles you can choose from. The best thing is you can write the text within the app and share it straightaway to WhatsApp.
2. Fonts For WhatsApp has many fonts. What makes it various from other applications is that it has a long list of other signs and symbols. Remember those long Orkut messages made of plain text? Exactly that. ツ
3. BlueWords is another well-known application amongst WhatsApp users. It has over 30 font styles, and also you can share it in any other application. Though, You do need to give accessibility permission. To use this, type a message and select the text you want to modify, you will get a bubble which you will have to click on to change the text to blue. It is effortless and secure. You can also share the text from the app itself by typing in your message and tapping the share option.
Final Words :
These are some ways you can change a simple text message to different. I don’t use the other app to change my fonts, but if you like doing it, these apps work great. So, these are the ways you can change fonts in WhatsApp. Do you have another idea? Now Do Must tell me in the comment section below about your experience!