Since the discovery of viruses in 1982, viruses & Malware have been damaging the programs, deleting files, or reformatting the hard drive. However, Anti-virus software is here for retrieval. Among the revolutionary development of technology, Antivirus Software like Norton is available to protect your computer against malware and cybercriminals.
So, Trough Norton is one of the Best Antivirus Software. This uses ample RAM, requires a bundle of memory that causes the slow downing of other apps.
Therefore, I have chosen the five best Norton Alternatives that are lightweight, cheaper, and perform excellently. Well, Before diving into the details, first, I’m giving a short brief about Norton.
What is Norton?
Norton is an outstanding anti-malware software. This provides comprehensive protection from computer viruses, identity theft spam, phishing, and other online threats.
That antivirus software’s virus detection rate, protection from various spam, Fast Protection, and Robust Recovery has made it one of the most preferable and reliable antivirus.
Utilizing a computer with a lower ram might feel problematic because high memory usage slows down the other programs. And it’s scanning is slower. Therefore, you may need alternatives to Norton to have a better experience.
Best Norton Alternatives For Ultimate Protection
I have listed the top 5 Norton alternatives by considering the best security standard, reviews, features, and user-friendly interface. Now, Let’s see what’s first on my list!
Defending over 500 million systems, Bitdefender is one of the most reliable antiviruses in the world. Both have been providing 38% of the world’s security solutions alone. Therefore, You can protect your devices, networks, and cloud services, with their excellent service.
So, Since 2001, they provide comprehensive solutions for all aspects like personal use, family, business, and providers.
Among their continuous testing, excellence, innovation, and delivery, they have been awarded many times. Well, Top-notch security, user-friendly interface, and promising data security have made it reliable.
Here, Let’s check out the key feature of this Norton alternative.
- Serves antispam specifications
- Speed up the device, no slow loading issues.
- Contains network threat intelligence and protection
- Encrypts every internet traffic for reliable online protection
- Provide reliable protection from all the malware for the device.
- Incorporates web filtering technology to restrict any online attack
While an antivirus, McAfee can be the best Norton Alternative because it protects malware and spyware from viruses. So, Not only that, but it also maintains safety from suspicious or vulnerable sites that may harm your device.
Some user experience says it’s 99% successful Against the virus and malware. Well, McAfee helps to block spam and ads, which ensure protection from hackers and data thieves.
This is also the best solution as the firewall protection from spyware and phishing attacks. Now, Let’s check out the critical features of McAfee antivirus software.
- Support Mac and Linux operating systems.
- Lightweight doesn’t slow down the system.
- Capable of covering all stages of protection
- Protect against viruses, malware, spyware, hackers.
- The graphical user interface is attractive & quick to use
- Full encrypt to avoid data leakage from stolen mobile devices or laptops.
As the protection of all kinds of cyber threats, Kaspersky has been providing solutions for 20 years. Aside from securing malware and viruses, it has a data-gathering program.
So, The best thing I’ve to mention is that Kaspersky has a minimal impact on system performance. Being a Norton alternative, Kaspersky is the top of the race.
Well, If you are watching for the best antivirus software, you may think of paying a fair amount. Also, Kaspersky is entirely free. Moreover, you do not have to be bothered with third-party advertisements.
So, Let’s see the features of it.
- Technical support
- Necessary data encryption facility.
- It can well secure your every data.
- The outstanding detection rate of viruses.
- Like PC, a file backup option is available.
- Additional security layers to fend off malware.
- This password manager can manage all the passwords for you.
- Investigate any internal issues and programming mistakes.
Avg is another high scored malware protection software with ultimate fast service and lightweight. This can protect your devices from almost all kinds of cyber threats. Therefore, thinking about the high rate? So, Like Avast and Kaspersky, this one is also offering a free plan.
Well, High security with an anti-theft system, camera trap, and app lock is its impressive features. Now, File Server Security is also very convenient, while you can get Dat Safe also. So, Let’s see the critical elements of avg:
- Scans your every email
- That safety with app lock
- Unique ransomware protection
- Repairs every virus-infected files
- Network antivirus protection system
- Provides excellent file server security
Avast is one of the most top-rated antivirus software and mostly known for providing high security to users. As well, SELabs’s latest real-world test has proved that Avast can protect almost 98% of malware exposures.
This rate is satisfactory, of course. So, Thousands of users have reviewed positively for its durable and reliable protection for 24 hours.
With the free service providers, I will keep avast on the top. This is an open-plan much more reliable where the premium paid plans ensure high security.
Here, Let’s see the key features and services they provide:
- Smart scanning process
- Clean the browser automatically.
- Passwords with high-security DNS.
- CyberCapture & smart scan service.
- A generous layer of safety for your device
- Automated update of any required software.
- Comprehensive protection to your computer
- Intelligent system to remove any suspicious site.
Also, Check :
Picking the best antivirus software is confusing. So, Norton is highly secure and reliable, but the pricing may not match your budget. Additionally, a lower ram computer can be slow if you run Norton.
That’s why I have listed the most lightweight and budget-friendly software as Norton alternatives. This information I’ve mentioned may help you decide which software can be the best solution for you.