The IPTV stands for Internet Protocol Television. It enables you to watch live television channels and on-demand videos through your devices. Plenty of IPTV applications are available for Android, Windows, Firestick, Mac, iPhone, and other accessories.
Several developers have developed free IPTV applications for Android platforms. You can download those apps directly from the Google Play Store. Among the many IPTV apps, let us discuss some of the Best IPTV Players for Android in this post.
Best IPTV Players for Android
Here the list of Best IPTV Players for Android:
VLC is another IPTV player that is officially available for Android users. It is a famous media player that is used to stream local files. Apart from streaming local data, it is also used to stream m3u files. To stream live TV:
- Open the app
- Select the menu icon.
- Click Stream.
- Enter the URL and click the arrow icon.
- The media will appear on your Android device.
The VLC player can also be accessed on other platforms like Windows, iOS, Mac, and much more.
Kodi is available now officially on Google Play Store. So, You can use Kodi as a local media player as well. It is one of the best applications designed with multiple platform supports. Aside from supporting addons, Kodi also supports IPTV links. The interface lets users search and stream videos easily. Kodi is also available for Windows, Linux, and many more platforms.
- UI is simple and easy.
- Supports almost all video formats
- Available on multiple platforms
- Supports IPTV as addons as well
- Free Open source application
Note: Users need to Setup PVR IPTV Simple Client to watch live TV through Kodi. Along with that, there are guaranteed live TV addons available to stream live content on Kodi.
One of the famous & the best IPTV players for Android is GSE Smart IPTV Player. So, The UI is straightforward and easy to use. This application allows you to cast the streaming videos on your smart TV as well. Now, The GSE Smart IPTV supports more than 45 video formats as well. This also supports more than five live streaming formats.
- Parental control
- Supports Chromecast
- Available in multiple themes
- Dynamic language switching
- Automatic live stream reconnection
Lazy IPTV’s simple interface & low memory occupancy make it as one of the best IPTV Players for Android devices. This doesn’t contain any built-in playlist or videos. So, Clients (users) have to enter their favorite IPTV link, and the app will do the rest. Now, You can watch live TV, movies, video-on-demand, web series, and much more using Lazy IPTV.
- m3u playlist support
- Lots of themes available
- Parental control available
- Also supports internet radio playback
- Supports HTTP/HTTPS, UDP, and Youtube links
This application permits you to watch IPTV from your internet provider and also allows you to watch free IPTV from other sources online. The IPTV’s straightforward interface and smooth operating of this application make it one of the best IPTV players for Android phones.
- Contains playlist history
- Supports M3U and XSPF
- Plays multicast streams using UDP proxy
- Well, TV channels can be viewed in a grid, list, or tile view.
IPTV Smarters Pro is available officially on Google Play Store. This is one of the best IPTV players for Android. Now, You can install the app on all Android platforms like Android phones/tablets, Android TV, Amazon Fire Stick, and other devices running on Android OS. It permits you to watch live TV, movies, web series and TV catch up.
- Embedded subtitles
- Parental control available
- Supports m3u file loading
- External player integration
- Built-in powerful IPTV Player
It’s Another best IPTV player available for Android is Smart IPTV Player. Like other IPTV players, it also doesn’t contain any inbuilt channels but allows you to stream content via m3u format. You can log in to this app automatically to sync your account and load the playlist quickly.
- High-quality video player
- It allows you to synchronize your account.
- You can create edit & share links to your friends.
- You can load local & remote m3u links on the internet.
Televizo is yet another Android IPTV player that we are impressed with its features. Like other IPTV players, you can watch all sorts of live TV programs by merely adding the m3u URL that you can receive from the IPTV provider. Once you added the URL, it will list all the channels in separate countries. Hence, you can find your favorite channels with ease.
- Supports parental controls
- Supports different streams like HLS, UDP, RTMP, M3U, XML EPG and more
- Comes with the inbuilt high-quality video player
Perfect Player IPTV
The Perfect player IPTV is designed to give us a setup box feel. This allows you to play movies, videos, live TV, and much more. This application is available for your TV, desktop, and mobile devices. The Perfect player is just a media streaming device, and it does not contain any channels. This plays all the URL’s submitted by its users.
- It has vast control panels.
- It supports Perfect Cast IPTV.
- It also manages local files.
- Supports XMLTV, JTV EPG formats.
- Supports M3U, XSPF Playlist formats.
Final Words :
With the best IPTV Player, you can enjoy live TV, movies, videos, and much more on your Android phones. There are plenty of IPTV players available, and you can’t use all of them on your Android device. Here we have listed the top IPTV players along with their features. You can choose the best one which suits you and enjoy watching IPTV.